will someone go on anonymous and please tell me things that are wrong with me so i can fix them and be a better person and then maybe i will be able to keep people close to me for more than two or three months at a time
like seriously though
if you know me irl can you please do this…..
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Anyone down for a guerrilla marketing scheme and print this up as a “authorized” SeaWorld info pamphlet and plant them all over the park? Anyone? Hello?
Omg that’s a good idea. Please let me know if you do…. :)
it seems like everyone is a lot happier when im out of their lives
when ur trying to act chill
just want to date a guy who will tell me my pale skin is beautiful and not constantly point out/make fun of how much paler i am than everyone else
bc honestly i have never met anyone who told me they liked my pale skin
and all of my friends and past romantic partners seem to find great entertainment in thrusting their forearms against mine to tell me how much darker they are than me
but i really like my pale skin a lot of the time idk sometimes i feel really self conscious about it because so many people comment on it all the time
if I have to fight for your attention I probably won’t even want it anymore
i wanted you bad
im so through with that
cause honestly you turned out to be
the best thing i never had
and i will always be
the best thing you never had
you dont deserve my tears
i guess thats why they aint there
I have been saying this for a long time, and I think it is so important.
at a certain time I had to realize that I had to find and create my own family. Once I figured that out — and really felt it — I was so much happier.
u deserve a nice boy who texts u back and buys u jelly beans and doesn’t kiss other girls behind ur back and who makes u laugh and thinks ur funny
person: Pokemon is such a childish game, why are you playing it?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
WHY CAN I READ THIS